- Reliance on Information Provided and Disclaimer of Warranties. The information, pictures and materials on the Website (and information contained through links on the Website) are made available solely for general informational purposes and provided on an “as is” basis. Marielena and the Website (collectively, the “Company”) do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any such information and any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. You should not rely on any information provided on the Website (or linked from the Website) as a substitute for, and it does not replace professional advice. The Company disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on information or advice contained on the Website (or linked from the Website) by you or any other visitor to the Website or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Company makes no (and to the fullest extent permitted by law, hereby disclaims all) representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or with respect to the security of the Website (or any links therein) or accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided (or linked to) therein for any purpose.
- Limitation on Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
“Epic 7 Travel,” the terms “Live the Unforgettable,” the Epic 7 Travel logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Changes to the Website. We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Amazon Affiliates Disclosure. Epic7Travel.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. This means that whenever you buy a product on Amazon from a link on Epic7Travel.com, the Company receives a percentage of its price as a commission. This helps pay for the hosting and other fees associated with running the Website and helps us focus on content and images for you. You do not pay anything additional by purchasing products via the links on Epic7Travel.com
Your Comments and Concerns. This Website is owned and operated by Marielena. All feedback, comments, questions and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to Marielena via the “Contact Me” form on the Website.